Fall Look Book - My Style





Fall is just around the corner so it's time for layers, deep hues, scarves and boots.  Fall is my favorite season, being able to put on a long sleeve button down with a sweater and not be sweating is a dream.  Waking up to temps in the late 50's and upper 60's and wearing denim and booties everyday, there are so many things I love about Fall. The leaves changes and less humidity but I could go on forever.  Getting my wardrobe ready for Fall was so much fun, scarves, boots, hoodies, blazers and sweaters, oh how I love it. Read below for a few looks I'll be rocking this year.




This look will be perfect for a casual weekend, it features one of my favorite colors for Fall, wine. 


These boots are life!!!  I love that they are a neutral color.  This look is great for a Girls Night.


 Who says you can't wear white after Labor Day?  This look is perfect for the days that are a little chilly, Uggs to keep those toes cozy.


High tops and dresses are always a match made in heaven.  This looks has another one of my favorite colors for Fall, army green.


 These Stan Smith x Adidas are seriously the most comfy shoes, the leopard back makes them even better.  Graphic Tees are always in and completes this look.


 This shirt is my spirit animal, add a sneaker wedge and it is a great day to night look.


 Incorporating Spring/Summer pieces into your Fall wardrobe is so easy and allows you to wear your favorite pieces all year.  This knit coral skirt is a great pairing for this blouse and knee boots.


Mixing prints, textures and fabrics can be fun, this windowpane crop top and shiny leopard skirt is the perfect mix of quirky and chic.






♡♡♡ Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K. ♡♡♡

........All pieces are from Nordstrom Rack and Old Navy. 

Comments

Popular Posts