My Dream Dress; Curvy Girl Diary

                  Fashion being my love and being curvy I look for clothes that hide my problem areas and accentuate my curves.  I also love budget friendly buys and that is exactly what I found in the Spotlight Scuba Dress from Forever 21.  At less than $16 it is certainly a winner.  The dress is knit so it can transition from season to season.  They are always adding colors and patterns and it is a best seller.  I love it so much so far I own four and they never disappoint in fit, style and quality.  This dress works for girls night, date night, baby showers, church and so much more so if you are looking for a wardrobe staple at a reasonable price this dress is perfect.

♥ Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K. ♥

Comments

Popular Posts