A Blogiversary Look Back; Justin Timberlake Dapper Look in Mirrors




      

             Today I'll be looking back on one of my favorite posts, I loved Justin Timberlake's Mirrors music video.  The styling is still one of my favorites.  His look for the video was genius and the Louboutins he wore are still one of my favorite men's dress shoes today.  The Gareth Zip Men's Flats are of course no longer available but you cannot deny they are a hot pair of shoes.    



                  





  Below I have compiled a few Louboutin flats that I think are compatible, you can shop them all here.


Dandelion Flat $795




Officialito Flat $995





Gregg Flat $850




Top Daviol Flat $945


          

Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment and subscribe.  Also once again I want to thank everyone who has taken time out to read, comment and subscribe to my blog.  It is truly amazing to know people are giving this this small blog a little love.  Thank you all and please continue to come back, it is truly appreciated.  XOXO Lola K.


Comments

Popular Posts