6 Year Blogaversary; A Look Back





              This blog is Six Years Old!!! I remember when I first started out, I was working at Dillard’s and my favorite part was redoing mannequins and revamping sections so much I was a little controlling when it was time to change out mannequins and start a new visual set up. But I enjoyed fashion so much I decided to to start a blog. I’m still a pretty small blogger and I am okay with that. I didn’t start blogging to become well known or rich, even though if that happened I wouldn’t be mad about it.  I started because I truly enjoyed fashion and I still do today. This blog has blossomed into more than a fashion blog and it is still my baby and I enjoy it today as much I did six years ago. Anyway enough with the mushy stuff, let’s get back to what this is about.

                   Six years ago I was obsessed with belts, I didn’t think an outfit was complete without one and so my first blog post had to be about belts of course.




               There she is the first photo to grace Fashion-CENTS, I can’t even remember what brand this belt is but 6 years later I gotta say I still like it. 
               For your reading pleasure a little excerpt from Belts; An Important Accessory and Staple for Every Wardrobe: “Chain, thin or wide belt or whatever else you like it doesn't matter it all works. Whether it works at the waist or on the hip, it's a look that will always be in. So whether you are a size 0 or 20, shaped like a coke bottle or a pear try a belt and see how much better you'll look and feel.”
      Ah the memories, for next couple of weeks I will be taking a look back on some of my favorite posts and also the most read.

          I want to say thank you to everyone who has read my blog, shared it, commented and subscribed. This is truly what I love to do and I see myself doing this for the long haul. As always feel free to comment and subscribe. XOXO Lola K. 💕

Comments

Popular Posts