It's Fall; Curvy Girl #OOTD



  
        

                 It's officially Fall and even though unfortunately there's no "Autumn vibes" temps in the near future for me I'm still going the layers route for my favorite season.  Today for a fun day I opted for a pair of Old Navy Heavy Knit Jersey Leggings in burgundy, these leggings are so comfy and are thicker so you don't have to worry about them being see through or shiny like some when they are stretched.




                     I like them so much I recently purchased them in black and green and plan on getting them in grey and navy.  I wore a black and white v neck also from Old Navy.  I love that it has a curved hem which makes it more curvy girl friendly.




I topped the outfit with a oversized light washed denim jacket from my local Nordstrom.  I kept the accessories and shoes pretty simple with a pair of white adidas and Kate Spade jewelry from my local Nordstrom Rack.




I like to think of myself as a frugalista so I pride myself on making sure my outfits are pretty affordable and this look was under $200 which I think is pretty good.
If you liked this look or would like more budget friendly looks let me know or if you have some money savings tips I would love to know about them.

♡ ♡ ♡ Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K. ♡ ♡ ♡ 



Comments

Popular Posts