Getting Vampy; Fall Makeup Look



Fall is my favorite season, you can wear layers, wear dark colors and the changing of the leaves is like an art form if you ask me.  Unfortunately we haven't had a real Fall due to unseasonably warm weather but when we have those "cool fronts" I definitely take advantage.
This look is pretty simple with a little bold twist to it thanks to the lippie and purple liner.








One of my new favorite lippies for Fall is the DesixKaty Dose of Colors Saváge, it's a great oxblood shade. 



I also purchased The Girls eyeshadow palette from the collection, for $28 it definitely doesn't compare to the Maybelline x Shayla city mini palette which I enjoy more but I like it especially the color Suz which is a great champagne gold. 



The Maybelline x Shayla city mini palette is definitely one of my favorite palettes of the moment. I like that is an everyday palette but you can easily create a nighttime look with it.
I used the NYX Cosmetics total drop foundation for the first time and I love it, I have a very oily t-zone and this keeps me matte even in hot Texas weather. I am a fan of quick makeup applications and this look took less 20 minutes which is right up my alley.  I only wear lashes for special occasions so I only wore mascara for this look.



♡♡♡ Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K. ♡♡♡


Comments

Popular Posts