Budget Friendly Fall Door Wreath






This is my first year really decorating for Fall but I have been obsessed with putting up Christmas decorations so to stop myself I thought I would do a little Fall home decor.  I live that budget life plus I love anytime I can be creative so I did a little diy.



All of the items I used to make this wreath were purchased at Dollar Tree.  I started off gluing a little bit of the green wired ribbon on a styrofoam disk.


I wrapped the whole disk in the green ribbon and glued the end of the ribbon down.


I added leaves and covered the disk and added three flowers and gold stems.

                               

Next I glued ribbon to the back to used to attach this sign. Added a bow, leaves and a pine cone to the ribbon attaching the sign to the wreath.


Lastly I added ribbon to the top of the wreath to hang on the door.


It took about 10 minutes to complete and less than $10 to make which in my opinion is an absolute steal.  Look below for items used. And as always thanks for reading and feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K. ♡♡♡ 



DIY Fall Door Wreath;
9ft wired green ribbon
9ft wired gold ribbon 
Green styrofoam disk
50 pk leaves
Different floral bunches
Welcome Fall sign




Comments

Popular Posts