Skincare Routine






Hey Guys!!!                      
I am really excited about today's blog, I will be going in depth with my skincare routine.  I have really oily skin, I don't have acne prone skin but I do get breakouts every now and again.  My pores are like craters so if I don't keep my skin clean dirt build up and acne happens. So let's get to it.

Daily Morning Routine; I start by cleaning my face with Bioré's Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser and if I am having breakouts next I use Bioré's Baking Soda Acne Scrub. I also use my Spin for Perfect Skin every other day, I don't use it everyday because my skin is a little sensitive.  If it's a no makeup day I put on my Neutrogena Oil- Free Moisturizer, if it is a makeup day the moisturizer goes on after my prep spray.  

Daily Night Routine; My night time routine is pretty simple also I start with Mary Kay's Time Wise 3-in-1 Cleanser and then I use Neutrogena's Alcohol Free Toner. Last step, Mary Kay's Time Wise Age Fighting Moisturizer.

Once or Twice a Week; I like to use a mask, I used a lot of different ones but we'll talk about a few of my faves. They are all by It's Time To Get Prepped.  My absolute favorite is definitely the Exfoliating Peel-Off Mask with Charcoal, like most charcoal masks the peeling can sting but it's not so painful that my skin is on fire.  When my skin is feeling dull I use the Renewing Clay Mask it keeps my skin soft and just like the charcoal mask it works wonders for my crater sized pores.  When my skin feels overly oily I know my skin is trying to combat dryness so I use the Moisturizing Overnight Mask.

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and Murad Acne Spot Fast Fix works wonders for my pimples.  I also like to use Bliss's Baggage Handler Eye Gel on days my eyes are puffy from lack of sleep.  There are of course more products I like to use from time to time but these are definitely my go to.



Bioré can be found at most drugstores, I buy my Bioré at HEB and the Spin for Perfect Skin can be purchased at vanityplanet.com. You can purchase Mary Kay from an independent seller and I purchased everything else in store at my local Nordstrom Rack. 

♡♡♡ Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K. ♡♡♡


Comments

Popular Posts