Top 6 2017 Must Haves




          Hi, it's been way too long.  Last year I decided to take a small break from Social Media and then life and work happened and that small break turned into almost 1 year.  But now I am back and I'm super excited to get back to weekly blogging.


          Below are some of my must haves for 2017.

 1. Chokers
I seriously wear a choker almost everyday, I love to pair them with delicate or longer necklaces.






Whether just for a bad hair day or to put your outfit together ball caps are a necessity. 



They are comfy and can be dressed up or down.  That's a must in my book.





Utility jackets and fabric bombers are perfect for weekend fun.  With a graphic tee or simple tank and pencil skirt or distressed jeans you can't go wrong.











5. Jeans
Who doesn't love jeans???


 








Sneakers are my go to shoe, they are comfy and sleek and can be worn with everything.








          These items are pretty on trend which I try to avoid but sometimes you just gotta jump on the fad bandwagon.



Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. 
                 XOXO Lola K ❤❤❤




     

Comments

Popular Posts