My Go-To Makeup Look







              I am still pretty much a novice when it comes to applying makeup but I love how much you can do creatively with it.  I am into dark lips and bold eyes but that isn't something you can do everyday.  This look is definitely my everyday look, with the red undertones in my skin tone golden hues work well.  





I used L.A. Girl BB Creme in dark, and NYX liquid illluminator in Gleam. For my eyes I used NYX Ghetto Gold eyeshadow pot and adorable pallete.  Brows are Kleancolor eye pencil in brown.




For lashes,  I used NYX badunkadunk mascara and NYX Studio liquid eyeliner.   Blush from NYX Butt- Naked Underneath it All palette.



This look of browns and golds are great when you want to go for a natural look.


I kept my lips pretty simple with NYX lipstick in Thalia.  

This simple yet pretty look is a repeater for me.



♡♡♡ Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K. ♡♡♡





Comments

Popular Posts