Curvy Girl #OOTD; You Post Too Much







Today I am wearing two items that are truly blogger musts, a pair of white chucks and this shirt that I love so much I wish I could wear it everyday.  This outfit was cute and so comfy and if I changed my shoes, could have easily gone from casual to an outfit perfect for girl's night or a date.  The pencil skirt has this whole crochet look to it which I absolutely adore.  I love the whole bohemian feel my hat, Jewelry and wavy hair brings to the look to complete it.  I kept my makeup pretty simply with a pink tint to the lips.  

This whole outfit minus the hat was purchased at Nordstrom Rack.  The hat was purchased at Dillard's and nothing is over $50 including the Michael's Kors watch on my wrist.  We all love bargains and that is why I love shopping at Nordstrom Rack.  









Peachy coral skirt, Bobeau.





Top, PPLA Clothing.




Watch, MK.  Necklace, Stephan & Co.



Shoes, Converse All Stars.






Hat, GB by Gianni Bini.




♡♡♡ Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K ♡♡♡





Comments

Popular Posts