Beauty Review: NYX Simply Vamp





This post is a first for me, most of my posts are about fashion, my style and little of celeb style but lately I have caught the make up bug.  I am not a cake face yet but one day maybe I will be able to beat a face as well as some of the MUA's I follow on Social Media. 



Today's  post is a review on NYX Cosmetics Simply Vamp Lip Cream.  I love the creaminess of them and my fave of the ones I tried is most definitely Temptress.  My only con is that they tend to clump in certain places but to prevent that I wear a moisturizing lip balm underneath and add a little more to areas that look bare on my lips.  I bought mine from Nordstrom Rack for $6.  They are basically  the  same price as the NYX website and the only place I found them a little cheaper was my neighborhood beauty supply.  But compared to department stores and the consistency of the lip creams they are well worth the small price.  




I went with a simple eye to go with the bold lip, Temptress is so gorgeous in person.  I had so many people asking what lip color I was wearing.  




NYX Simply Vamp Lip Cream in She Devil.




NYX Simply Vamp Lip Cream in Bewitching.





NYX Simply Vamp Lip Cream in Temptress.



You can find them here,



♡♡♡ Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K. ♡♡♡








Comments

Popular Posts