Spring Into Color ; Curvy Girl #OOTD









          
          We are a few days away from Spring and there is no better way to celebrate than with color.  I love mixing colors it always makes me happy.  This turquoise leopard scarf pairs perfectly with the fuchsia dress.  A little whimsy added with a "Eiffel Tower" clutch.  I also paired mint Adidas and a white Jack Spade watch for a little more colorblocking.  A fun makeup look with teal green, black and gold on the lids, a little blush on the cheeks and pink on the lips plus a top knot to top off my girly yet sporty look.





















Scarf, Adidas sneakers, Lolobag Eiffel Tower clutch, Jack Spade watch and Argento Vivo ring are from my local Nordstrom Rack.  Scuba Skater Dress from Forever 21.  Grey cropped cardigan from Old Navy.


♡♡♡ Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K. ♡♡♡








Comments

Popular Posts