This Curvy Girl's Rocking Over the Knee Boots #OOTD








                   Any girl with calves with a circumference bigger than 14 inches knows how difficult it can be to find fashionable wide calf boots and how even harder it is to find over the knee boots.  So these OTK boots from Chinese Laundry are perfect, they are not actually wide calf but they have stretch in the back that will fit any calf size. 



I adore them so much I had to wear them with my adore tee from Old Navy. 



What I love most about this look is it is chic but these pieces are so comfy. 



 I paired my adore tee with a leopard printed mini skirt and teal cardigan, also from Old Navy.




I went for cute accessories with a "Cool necklace, a gold lattice ring and a black leather and gold bracelet.








Details; Adore Tee, Leopard Skirt and Teal Cardigan are from Old Navy.  Springstreet "Cool"Necklace, 14th & Union Ring and Gold & Leather Cuff are from Nordstrom Rack.  OTK Boots are from Chinese Laundry



There's only five more days until the end of my giveaway click here for complete rules.


♡♡♡Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K. ♡♡♡






Comments

Popular Posts