Curvy OOTD; Python & Studs













Have you ever had an item that makes your mind run with ways to wear it?  Well these Sole Society studded flats did that for me,  I love how they are girly but the studs give them a rocker feel.                                                                                                         












I decided to add a little more stud detail with a Rebecca Minkoff clutch and a little colorblocking is always fun.   I love the contrast of the coral cardigan and purple beaded necklace.





This looks incorporates different textures and prints with Python printed skinny jeans and an off white floral printed peplum top.




 I also added a little simple arm candy to complete the look.  It is a simple look but the details give it a little extra flair.





Peplum top, cardigan, Rebecca Minkoff studded clutch, Sole Society studded flats and Anne Klein watch were purchased at my local Nordstrom Rack.  Python printed skinny jeans are from Old Navy.
  



The Humpday Giveaway is still going on, for complete details click here.



♡♡♡ Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K. ♡♡♡ 










Comments

Popular Posts