Spring Fling : My Must Haves






                                Well it's a new year and for most of us we are still experiencing cold temps but have no fear because Spring is almost here. ( pretty corny, huh?)  Spring is my second favorite season and includes my favorite holiday and my birthday month.  I love being able to wear shorts, dresses and cute sandals and having that nice breeze that tells you it's okay to wear those ankle boots and lightweight sweaters.  I of course have already bought a few essential pieces for me and since I am not the "follow the trend" kind of girl my essentials are simple and some or most you probably already own. Look below for some of my must haves for Spring.



1. Blouses; Sheer, satin and pretty colors and patterns are the way to go.







                                                      Both available at www.oldnavy.com.


2. Colored Denim; Is a staple for me every season.  Try a new color or fit, a new year is a perfect time for change.











All available at www.oldnavy.com







3. Flouncy and Pencil Skirts; Girly pieces are perfect for Spring when Sunday Brunch is a must.  Sexy pieces are perfect for girl's night.









Both available at www.oldnavy.com



4. Denim Jacket; A lightweight jacket is a must to take you from day to night.




Available at www.oldnavy.com




5. Boyfriend Blazer; Pair with skinny jeans and a sleeveless blouse for a easy date night look .





Both available at www.oldnavy.com





6. Fun Flats; Because sometimes that look needs a great pair of flats.



Available at www.solesociety.com 




7. Ankle Boots; I love a good boot with a maxi dress and cardigan, perfect for nights that have a little chill in the air.





Available at www.solesociety.com




8. Knee Length Dresses; Pretty dresses are meant for Spring.  Pastels, patterns, sleeveless or 3/4 sleeve, all are a win in my book.








Both available at www.oldnavy.com








9. Strappy Sandals; A great pedicure is nothing without a great pair of shoes.











                                                Available at  www.chineselaundry.com







10. Sneakers; Cute sneakers and rolled up Denim is a yes this Spring for me.






                                                   
                                    Available at www.chineselaundry.com


Because staying within a budget is important to me none of these items are more than $100 and most are less than $50!!!!!  To buy any of these items shop the links.



 Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment.
♡♡♡XOXO Lola K ♡♡♡








     

Comments

  1. I like your picks! I would never think of you as a person who doesn't follow trends. I appreciate that you don't conform to the plus size uniform of billowy tops and boot cut jeans. Your style is always fresh and trendy, to me, which is inspiring to women of all sizes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts