Anjoly is For Me




I have the driest skin especially in the colder months, so when a friend told me about an all natural and small skin care company I was intrigued.  She sent me the products from Anjoly and upon opening it I was excited especially when the scent of coconut hit my nose. That night I tried the Shea It On Me Hair & Body Butter on my twists and they helped with the itching.  Four days later I redid my twists using the product and a non-flake gel and my twists came out so much better, there was no fuzziness from my natural hair and they look so much more shiny.  It is also a great pre-wash and with it's blend of Coconut oil, Avocado oil and Shea it is a natural girl's dream.
The next morning I used the Scrub It Off Me Sugar and the difference in my skin was phenomenal.  The dry patches were gone and in the six days I have been using these products (Body Butter daily and Sugar Scrub twice) I can definitely see a difference.  I must add because my face is very oily I only use it on my nose because it tends to get dry.
If you are looking for an all natural product and want to support a small business, Anjoly is perfect for you. 





Left: Day 1, before using you can see dry patches and my skin was so rough.
Right: Day 6, my skin looks smoother and the dry patches are gone.                 


Left; Twists using just gel, my hair is fuzzy and twists are looser.                 
Right; Twists using Shea It On Me and gel, no fuzz and twists are tighter.
                                                             
                                                     
          

                                                                    Anjoly also offers:
                       Scrub It Off Me Coffee, Shea It On Me Lightly and Gifts Sets.  


♡ ♡ ♡ Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K ♡ ♡ ♡ 




Comments

  1. I need to try this. Great tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to get you some, the shea butter is great on my hair.

      Delete
  2. OMG!!! Thank you so much LaKeisha!!! My sister forwarded your review and I am floored. I am so pleased you love my products!!! Would you mind if I post on my Facebook pages? Thank you again!!! Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure, I really loved both products, I will be buying the scrub it off me coffee soon. You can most definitely share it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts