Lip Craze




                



                      It's Fall and the best part of the new trend of "Fashion is What You Make it" is wearing those white jeans after Labor Day and mixing and contrasting colors and prints and not conforming to what the Fashion Industry deems "The Look."  I have written this before but a look is not complete with a great hairstyle and now with make up artists taking beat faces to another level I think a made up face can look like a work of art.  

                    I don't wear make up daily but sometimes you want a eye that pops, lashes with length, blushy cheeks and that nice lip color to show that pout.  The perfect lip color could be that finishing touch for your look.  I have been having fun this season finding colors that are a little out of my comfort zone.  Some of my favorite brands so far are Stila, NYC, NYX and Mary Kay, they all have formulas that last.  My go to colors this season are shades of pinks, purples/plum, nudes and reds.  

                    If you are looking to be on trend a dark lip and matte shades are perf.  I know we all have different skin tones and differing tastes when it comes to lip shades so below are some of my fave brands and I am rocking for Fall.  Go on and try the brands out and find the perfect shade for you.





NYX Cosmetics, available at Nordstrom Rack for only $4.00


Mary Kay $8, we all know someone who's a Mary Kay consultant.


Stila, available at Nordstrom Rack for $5.97.


New York Colors, available at most Drug and Grocery Stores for less than $3.00.


NYX Cosmetics, also available at most Drug and Grocery Stores.


NYX Cosmetics, also available at some Department Stores.



♡♡♡ Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K ♡♡♡ 


Comments

Popular Posts