Make A Statement







         This Fall, why not make a statement with your jewelry?  One of my favorite items of the season are statement necklaces.  They are perfect to add that pop of color to your outfit, to take a casual look and give it a more polished feel and the piece to add that extra oomph to your LBD.  Below are some I am looking to add to my Fall look plus some of my personal and favorite ones.






Available at Forever 21 in two colors.


Available at Forever 21 in two colors and a steal for less than 15 bucks.


Available at Sam Moon for less than $20.


Available at Sam Moon for less $15.


Available at Sam Moon for less than $12.


I picked up this amazing piece last year at my local Sam Moon to wear for Christmas, I love the iridescent color.


This one is fairly new, I got it for a steal at Nordstrom Rack. 


It is a very versatile piece and has neutral tones that work with so many looks.


This was a piece I picked up 2 years ago from a local small business, it is mixed metal and has a vintage feel to it.


This one is gifted from a friend but is from my local Sam Moon. 


                             Whatever your style try one, you won't be disappointed.


♡ ♡ ♡ Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K. ♡ ♡ ♡






Comments

Popular Posts