Fall Must Have Boots for the Curvy Girl



     


                             I love wearing boots but having a calf circumference that is more than the standard 13" to 15" for tall boots sometimes makes it a little difficult to find trendy boots that fit my 18"+ calf.  I was looking around at my local Nordstrom Rack and found a cute pair of Chinese Laundry faux suede over the knee wedge boots and tried them on and to my amazement it fit perfectly.  It wasn't a wide calf boot but it had stretch on the back for a perfect fit.  I then went into "Fashion Investigator" mode and looked online to see if this shoe company carried more boots that the average and plus size gal could wear, below are some of my faves from their website and the great pair that I scored at Nordstrom Rack for less than $50.00!!!





Chinese Laundry Unforgettable in Black Suede $49.97. Check your local Nordstrom Rack for availability.  Also available at Francesca's for $88.00


Chinese Laundry Vision available in Black and Cognac Leather in sizes 6 to 10 for $ 89.95


CI By Laundry Showbiz available in Black and Metallic Leather in sizes 6 to 10 for $59.99


Chinese Laundry Riley available in Black, Brown and Grey Suede in sizes 6 to 10 and Black and Cognac Leather in sizes 5.5 to 10 for $99.99



♡♡♡ Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K. ♡ ♡ ♡



Comments

Popular Posts