Summer Lovin'

              In a few months warmer weather will be here for good and with warmer weather comes fun in the sun.  There is nothing like catching some rays and dipping a toe in some gloriously warm water and why not look cute and chic while doing it.
       Below are swimsuits I'm loving for us curvy girls.  I love the vintage look of Mod Cloth, Monif C gives a sexy feel and Forever 21 Girly and Chic.

    

Mod Cloth
Moderately Priced at $ 50 to $100.

Mod Cloth
Moderately Price at $50 to $100.

Monif C
Splurge at $90 to $200.


Monif C
Splurge at $90 to $200.

Forever 21
Steal under $30.


Forever 21
Steal under $16 each piece.


♥♥♥ Thanks for reading and as always free to comment. ♥♥♥



Comments

  1. Cute bathing suits, I need a new one for this summer. New to your blog from BLM FB group. Love discovering new to me blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to come across your blog. I love that last bathing set and at $16, you can always mix and match. #BLMGirls

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely!!!! I personally wouldn't dream of wearing the one pieces, it would hide all the curves that I already don't have. Bikinis create the best curve illusion for me lol. Great finds!!

    http://flawsfordays.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    http://flawsfordays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts