Spinach Chicken Pasta Quick Easy & Healthy

    

         I love cooking and now that I'm on a healthy lifestyle, I get to experiment with flavors that are not only good for you but also taste good.  I love being creative and that bleeds in all facets of my life and trying different things is a love of mine.

            In this dish I sauteed spinach with chicken (no oil was used), next I added tomatoes, bell peppers and onions.  I like carbs so I went with whole grain linguine.

        This recipe is easy, prep is 5 minutes and takes about 40 minutes from start to finish.









Recipe:  
1 16oz bag Frozen Spinach
3 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
1/2 small Green Pepper Diced
1/4 Small Onion Diced
1 16 oz box Whole Grain Linguine
1 Can Stewed Tomatoes


In skillet saute chicken breast and peppers and onions with 1/4 cup water for five minutes add spinach and cover to steam.  Add tomatoes and let cook for 10 to 15 minutes covered.  Cook pasta according to package.  Drain and add to dish.  Serve and eat.



♥♥♥ Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment.  XOXO Lola K. ♥♥♥




Comments

Popular Posts