The Grammy Awards Style Recap

             

              Yet another awards show was held last night which means more celeb looks to love and loathe. 
              I'm not into bashing anyone's look so as usual I will only be commenting on looks I love.  The Grammy's were a truly colorful affair, from reds, whites and metalics to gorgeous hues of blue.
             Look below at some of my favorites.


Metallic Goddesses; Taylor Swift I in Gucci.  Ciara in Emilio Pucci.  Rita Ora in Lanvin. 

 
Perfect Detailing; Anna Kendrick in Azzaro.  Katy Perry in Valentino.

 
White Hot; Paris Hilton in House of Milano.



Red To Turn Heads; Pink in Johanna Johnson.    Tamar Braxton in Michael Costello.  Colbie Caillat in Ezra Couture.  And last but certainly not least, Miranda Lambert in Pamella Roland and accessorized by her handsome husband Blake Shelton.



♥♥♥ Thanks for reading as always feel free to comment.  XOXO Lola K. ♥♥♥

Comments

Popular Posts