Hello October, Weekend Style

         

             Today was the first true Fall day thanks to cooler temps for us deep down South.  I am a girl who loves layers and boots and being a curvier woman it can be difficult to find boots that not only fit my calf but will also allow me to tuck in my skinny jeans so when I finally did I was super ecstatic to wear them.
             But having temps in the 90's boots and layers were a no no.  So today I took advantage of this cooler weather and I am rocking tan knee boots, a thrifted handbag and a denim shirtdress.  I love the look of denim and tan, it portrays a effortless style which is perfect for simple weekends. 
 
         What's one of your favorite looks for Fall? Let me know in the comments below. 

♥ Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K. ♥
          

Comments

  1. Hey BLM Sis! This is one of my favorite outfit combos. Simple, classy and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! Totally, thanks for commenting Leslie ♡.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts