Curvy OOTD; Girls Night Out Chic

                Last night I had a girls night out with friends, as you can see my friends and I all have our own style.  We pulled off casual chic to perfection.

                Having cooler weather calls for boots.  Being a curvier girl finding a pair that not only fits my calves but I can also wear with skinny jeans tucked in is a dream.  These Old Navy tan boots were perfect.  I have been feeling vibrant colors later so I opted for a deep teal cardigan, orange blouse, and white skinny jeans.  

                I love having fun with colors, patterns and prints and I do not think you have to be smaller to rock it.  Expressing yourself is the definition of true style.

♥  Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment.  XOXO Lola K.  ♥





Comments

Popular Posts