Color Blocking The Curvy Girl Way





               Today was such a beautiful day and it made me feel so happy with the sun shining and a slight breeze in the air.  We don't get many Fall like weather days here so I definitely take advantage when I can.




I opted for a black and grey blazer from Forever 21, all natural everything tee from NHDCTees and a blue and grey highlow hem Lily White skirt from Dillard's.




For the accessories, a thrifted mixed metal fringe statement necklace, Steve Madden suede high heel booties and a thrifted zebra printed bag.


 






What are your go to looks for those days that make you so happy?  Let me know in the comments below.


Blazer; www.forever21.com
Tee; www.nhdctees.bigcartel.com
Skirt and Shoes; www.dillards.com
Necklace and Bag; Thrifted




♥ Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment.  XOXO Lola K. ♥

Comments

Popular Posts