My Faves of the 2013 CFDA Awards





                                                     As an aspiring designer and budding stylist the CFDA Awards for me are like the Grammys to a budding singer-songwriter. There were so many looks I loved but didn't want to get carried away, so here are a few of my favorites.



 
 
 Kerry Washington is always one of my faves on any red carpet and once again she didn't disappoint in a canary yellow gown by Jason Wu.
 
 
 


Ireland Baldwin, Hello Gorgeous!!! She was stunning in a David Meister Signature dress.





Alessandra Ambrosio looked white hot in a backless gown with a sliver of midriff showing.





 Sofia Vergara looked amazing in an emerald green Herve L. Leroux dress and Lorraine Schwartz jewels.





One of my fave designer's, Vera Wang's look was simple yet elegant. Also a winner of the night. 



                Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K.
 

Comments

Popular Posts