This Curvy Girl Is Rocking Shorts (Blazer and Shorts)







                               Tonight I felt a little confident so I decided to step out in my cute shorts. This curvy girl doesn't wear shorts out of the house but confidence and my weight loss journey has helped me get out of my comfort zone.






 

My make up was glam rock, I paired hot pink and black and softened it up with golden and khaki colors.  I kept my hair flowy and a little boho chic with a side braid.



 
Pairing shorts and a over sized tank with a black blazer gave it a less casual feel. 
 
 
 
The coral trim in the over sized tank paired perfectly with my orange wedges.
 
 
 
Yes this curvy rocked her shorts and loved it and all you curvy girls should do it too.
Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts