Nailart, A New Art and Fashion Forward Trend (Nail Styles Look Book)

I love all things fashion and I love how now hairstyles and nails have evolved into a fashionable thing.  Today you will see lace, golden details, stripes, flowers, polka dots and all types of gorgeous designs as adornments.  Nails are now as stylish as a new yummy leather Celine bag.  I have become a nail art aficionado,  I usually do my nails every other day. From a simple manicure to something more intricate, nail art is something we should all do and did I mention how much fun it is................................................................................................................................... Here are a few of my designs all perfect for summer and because I don't think great style should cost a fortune my polishes and nail art are all under $4................................................................................................................................... Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment XOXO Lola K.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

Comments

  1. I love that mint green! Love. Your fellow #BLM sis. Andrea @ be-quoted.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts