Billboard Music Awards Fashion

Tonight's show had a lot of good performances but we know must of us usually watch these shows for the red carpet and this year didn't disappoint with the different and I'm sure it being in Las Vegas made it even more easy for the stars to go all out but I was excited that most went with elegant looks........................................................................................................................................................... Jennifer Morrison's sheer gown was the perfect blend of sexy and elegance. Jennifer Lopez as usual didn't disappoint in a form fitting gold gown with sheer skirt by Zuhair Murad. Kimberly Perry looked elegant enough for the Oscars. Selena Gomez looked absolutely ravishing in her white gown with plunging neckline and and neon tube like accents from Atelier Versace. My fave of the night was Taylor Swift in sequin mini dress from Zuhair Murad and I loved her performance of 22, best of the night for me so far................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I had to also mention these two ladies......
Ke$ha's look was so unexpected to me she kept her shock factor with a slit that went to her waist in her Givenchy LBD but it was the best she's look to me ever. I loved Nicki Minaj's look tonight, I am not a huge fan of her intentional roots but I love the evolution from the bubble gum pink hair to a look more subtle.............................................................. Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

Comments

Popular Posts