Oh my Fashion Star

Tonight was an all new Fashion Star and as much as I love this show I definitely had a few issues with the show, first off on Nicole's team, the worst designs of the night got a chance to stay, who as a fuller figure woman would actually design such an unflattering dress, and miss I'm so different and retro an ill fitting dress with a hole at the stomach, really!!! But there was some I absolutely love, all of John Varvatos and Jessica Simpsons' designers I absolutely adored but my favorite was Miss Cassandra's tunic. It was perfect for Spring and looked great on both models, I saw it and immediatel fell head over heels in love. The leopard peplum dress from the lovely Hunter was drop dead gorgeous and I was actually there wasn't a bidding war for it (Saks buyer what is wrong with you). Oh my Fashion Star how I love you even when I don't agree.

Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment XOXOXO Lola K. Clothing available at www.macys.com, www.express.com, www.saks.com
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

Comments

  1. I just started watching Fashion Star & it is now one of my favorite shows! I LOVED the tunic (and almost bought it!) & Hunter's peplum dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's addicting, I'm hoping to be on one day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts