My New Guilty Pleasure

 


                        I'm not one to give free advertisement but when you find a site that speaks to you, you want to shout about it from the rooftops. I love shoes and handbags, the more unique the better and if it's at a great price I am one happy girl.   So I was ecstatic when I happen upon this website, http://www.guiltysoles.com/ they have a fabulous collection of wedges, flats, pumps, boots, sandals, clutches and handbags. All items are under $100.00 and the best part, with a 1 year Club Guilty membership for only $49.99 you can purchase any item for only $20.00.

                        If you are a commitment phobe they also have a trial month membership for $29.99 and as if it couldn't get any better if decide you don't like your purchase you have 365 days to exchange it. I have visited membership sites similar this one and a member of two of most popular ones but this is by far my favorite. I am in love with the unique styles and the ease of the website. The cost of the membership pays for itself in no time. My take on http://www.guiltysoles.com/ it's a site that takes the guilt out of shoe and handbag shopping.

         
























           







                   Thanks for reading and as always feel free to comment. XOXO Lola K.



Comments

  1. Great information! I love the blue and gold fringed bag!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favs also. Thanks for commenting, much appreciated :-).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts