Men's Fashion Style Icon







                                           I can count on one hand how many times I have adored every single item someone has worn and this fly guy is doing it, he has a style all his own and he doesn't apologize for it, a lot of men and dare I say women could take a few or maybe more tips from him. It's one thing to go in a store, see a mannequin and replicate every item on it and a-whole-nother thing to take clothes reinvent or do something all your own and make it a work of fashionable art. I am in love with his style and would love to see more men and women find their own style and own it. It took a long time for me to be comfortable in my own skin and not only know how to dress and style others but personally look and think outside the box, I do it a little but I have found another icon to let me know I can be uniquely me and step out a little more out the box and my comfort zone. Looking dapper, chic and stylish and so many colors that work so well together, I would love to see more young men try to find their own style instead of trying to imitate rappers. I always say be you, be unique and love you and your style. So much style and he gets so much love from me.


























Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy his style as much as I do, and as always feel to comment.
XOXO Lola K.












Comments

Popular Posts