Holiday Parties (My Style)





                      I heart the Holidays and this year I wanted to keep my looks fashionable yet low key. Spent the day with family and the best part was getting to spend the day with my big sis, we got to catch up and boy did we take alot of pictures and eat some yummy goodies and food. I hope you enjoyed your day and got to spend it with people who cared for you.






Thanks for taking the time to give this a read and as always comments are welcomed. XOXO Lola K........ 


Christmas look: Black Satin and Grey Cotton Blouse (back) with crystal brooch details on the sleeves. Brownish Grey Ankle Pants. Accessories; Burgandy Red Croc Pumps, Red & Silver Bead Bracelets, Silver Collar Necklace with Turquoise Stone. (Clothing; Dillard's, Arm Candy; Secrets of Success, Necklace; Sam Moon)

Comments

Popular Posts